Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful followers out there. I hope you all have a fantastic one filled with family, laughter and good food. We have Christmas at my Dad's place this year and it is my niece's first Christmas so I can't wait. I'm franticly getting all the presents wrapped, lunch and dessert contributions made and house cleaned. But mostly I'm just listening to all the Christmas music on the radio. Love it!

The last couple of weeks have been great in the book department. At my library book club I received a bag of goodies including a free book, a calendar and some chocolate. Not to mention the coolest bag ever! Eat Sleep Read. Yep that sounds a bit like me.


I then grabbed a bunch from my fav second hand book store including a Janet Frame and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society which I have wanted to read so much because of all the great reviews from some other bloggers.


And then I scored all of these from my other book (sharing) club. Can't wait to sink my teeth into The Grapes of Wrath! I missed the readalong earlier this year so I'll be glad to catch up with you all.


Things may be pretty quiet on here for the next couple of weeks as I make the most of the sun and time with family and friends. But don't worry I won't be too far away.

Merry Christmas everyone!!